for sale EPL-1 and EPT-03 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwhthediver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my underwater camera system. It is an Olympus EPL-1, an Olympus EPT-03 housing, a Zen dome port, and 3 lenses. The lenses are the 14-42 lens, the 9-18 wide angle lens, zoom rings for these 2 lenses, and for land use only a 40-150 lens. Also included are a Sea and Sea tray and arms, 2 Sea and Sea YS-01 strobes, fiber optic cables, 2 batteries and charger, and spare o-rings for Zen dome port. Payment is by PayPal only, and shipping is only to continental US only. Price for everything is $1900.00 shipped. I am in the Chicago area if you want to pick it up. Pictures to follow.

My avatar is a picture of me diving with this system and the factory flat port.

What are you looking for?

If you are parting it out, I might be interested in the body, 14-42 and housing.

*edit: and the zoom ring.

I also forgot to mention I also have the electronic viewfinder

Housing, camera, zoom ring $675.00 shipped

Extra $125 for electronic viewfinder

Here are some pictures camera1.jpgcamera2.jpgcamera3.jpgCamera4.jpgcamera5.jpgcamera6.jpgcamera7.jpg and it comes with 3 batteries, not 2

Still available?

---------- Post added January 11th, 2013 at 10:58 AM ----------

Disregard my last. I misread the listing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom