For Sale - Sea & Sea Seamaster Pro EX 35mm camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEERLKAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings,
I’ve decided to give up film. Although many have gone completely digital perhaps some have not. For you old-schoolers, I offer the following fantastic deal:

(Item 1) Seamaster Pro EX – This is a re-badged Motormarine II. It is mostly gray/black instead of yellow. It was only available at select retailers whereas the MMII was available “everywhere”. While the optics and functionality are the same – I feel the Seamaster looks more professional. (if anyone has corrections to any of my descriptions – feel free to post them). This was a > $600.00 camera when new.

Price - $50.00 plus $10.00 S&H to the lower 48. Others contact me.

(Item 2) Sea&Sea Multi Stay Base (# 21000), Sea&Sea Strobe Arm Adapter mount (# 21010), and a Sea&Sea Strobe Arm IV (# 29000). – The base attaches to your camera, the adapter attaches to the base and the arm attaches to the adapter – everything you need to attach a S&S strobe! These arms sold for about $100.00

(Item 3) Sea&Sea YS-60/S Strobe (Grey/Black)) (#15911) – Great strobe includes sync cord (S type), optional diffuser, and fixing bolt. This strobe originally sold for more than $500.00 although I am almost certain it was marked down drastically at some point. This strobe can be used with digital point and shoot cameras by utilizing the HW adapter sold here:

Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros cts_id=901&zenid=fd37b766c050a7b40a703ddd3b0d47e2

Item 1 & 2 & 3 - $150.00 plus $15 S& H to the lower 48. That works out to $40.00 for the camera, $25.00 for the base and arm, and $85.00 for the strobe. Please note – I’m not interested in selling the arm (Item 2) or strobe (Item 3) separately. I’ll sell the camera by itself or the whole kit.

In addition to what’s pictured, I’m including applicable owners manuals.

I prefer paypal but will accept personal checks. Items will ship upon clearance.

All shipping will be via USPS.

PM for further details. Please note – while I resist Fleabay with every bone in my body, I reserve the right to sell these items at other locations.

Attachments

• 8c03_1.jpg
    8c03_1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 235
My apologies – In item 2, it is not the Sea & Sea Multi Stay Base (# 21000), it is the Sea & Sea DX stay (# 21130). Sorry for the confusion. I’ve also added better pictures. Please note – I will probably be away from computer/internet for a few days but I will be back on Sunday afternoon/evening. Thanks for looking.

For the buyer of the camera, please note I am shipping it with the o-rings in but to alleviate pressure I am leaving the door and battery compartment slightly ajar – take care when handling the camera for the first time. I say this now because I am packing it up and will probably forget before too long! Age…it’s a b*tch!

Attachments

• promasterII.jpg
    promasterII.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 69
  • promaster.jpg
    promaster.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 89
Moved to Flea bay

100% positive feedback

click on my current auctions

<-------------------------------------------

Status