for the newer divers ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll try to sucker some people into working for me so I can come. Had a blast last time.

Looks like I could make this. Bob, let me know if you have enough experienced divers to go around, if so, I'd love to come out and do this dive. However, if there are limited mentors, I'll sit it out and let others get a chance to get some bottom time.

Thanks again for organizing.

Come on down Doug ... last month we had more mentors than newbies.

In any case, we'll do our best to accommodate whomever shows up ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Come on down Doug ... last month we had more mentors than newbies.

In any case, we'll do our best to accommodate whomever shows up ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks Bob-I look forward to it.

I don't think there is ever not enough mentors to go around.
Everyone is welcome.. We always find a way to make it work.

With Bob heading this up.. It always works out..

Sigh.... I can't attend... it's comming up on finals week, so to force myself to study and keep from diving, I sent my drysuit in to get the leaks fixed.... *sigh

Sorry to hear that Kevin ... study hard, and we'll just play harder next chance we get ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

its lookin the same for me. Final Monday, Tuesday and not quite sure on the last one... I'm guessing Thursday.

ARRRGGGHHH!!! I'm a game time scratch for this one-got a bit of a sore throat that has been lingering for the last few days. Hopefully it goes away soon and I can get back in the water soon.

Have fun everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom