For those looking for decent handheld primary light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shorty_diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi diving people :)

Just wanted to let you know that TecDiveGear.com is running nice sale for XML 800 lumen hand primary light
which I've just added to my collection, seems like they don't do a lot of advertising about it so I thought some of you
might find it interesting.

See ya underwater.
Shorty

800 lumen, 6 hours on 3C?? Can the math be right?

I did run the test in the bucket of water (always do it with new light) and you can notice after 4.5-5h about 25% less light but still good for 800 lumen, I guess.

Hi all,

Shorty thanks for keeping with our news :wink: we didn't do any crazy advertising since the "on sale" quantities are limited so but we did nice movie this past weekend on Dutch showing and comparing XML and 3XPG lights and 4TEC with 7XPG so our customers can better choose the right product for themselves. I will provide a link to that clip tonight. Best for all. Sebastian / Tec Dive Gear

No problemo Tec, so far I love my lighting toys from L4M , I saw you guys last time on Bainbridge shooting the video, that was a lot of light in one place :)
Please post that video, I'm just curious of comparison of 4TEC and 7XPG.

Shorty

800 lumen, 6 hours on 3C?? Can the math be right?

Yes it seems several of the L4M specs may be somewhat inflated e.g 3XPG 1000 lumens 3C 6hours?. I saw on a UK website that sells the XML that the burn time is 3 hours, sounds more correct?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Classifieds:Lights. Please note the forum TOS on advertising. These apply even if an advert is placed by a non-affiliated party

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom