For Tracker...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I must have missed another good time at FRP last weekend.

One thing that I noticed was that you, the one leading a alternative life style, were able to find these places "for Dave".

I do not lead an alternative lifestyle...Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Dave was talking about moving to Key West, we were simply telling him where to go to get *free* drinks. That is all!

"we" or you...I think it was you. First the coke habit, then the pygmies, then the hippies, alternative life style and dancing at FRP. Do you need a bigger shovel??

Ok, don't you have something to go build??? I know there must be something else for you to do besides bug me all day. Doesn't your girl leave you a list?? If she doesn't, I'll have a talk with her. You don't need this much idle time!

I have a list but bugging you is at the top. Actually I do need to go out to the garage and get a few pieces of dive gear ready for Canada.

Ya know Dave I never thought about that. Jennifer is jealous of you because you have such a hot GF. She is mad at you because now she can't have her. So she started this thread.

BTW, I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom