For Tracker...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya know Dave I never thought about that. Jennifer is jealous of you because you have such a hot GF. She is mad at you because now she can't have her. So she started this thread.

BTW, I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Or maybe it's the fact that I, as a straight guy, can still have better luck with men than her.

But you forgot that she leads an alternative life style. Geezz Dave stay with it.

Or maybe it's the fact that I, as a straight guy, can still have better luck with men than her.

Uh hello?? Did you miss the part of the conversation on Sunday when I told everyone about my "smokin" hot new guy???

Perhaps it is you that is jealous of me?? Hmmmmm?

Uh hello?? Did you miss the part of the conversation on Sunday when I told everyone about my "smokin" hot new guy???

And I'm dating a super model!! :shakehead:

But you forgot that she leads an alternative life style. Geezz Dave stay with it.

So if she's leading an alternative lifestyle, and she has a smokin' hot new guy, I guess that means she doesn't have any luck with women either. hmm

I would believe that...You deserve a Super Model...a really, crazy, super psycho one!! :D

That pretty much describes most women!

You are sooo mean to me!! :28:

You enjoy it though...kinky girl.:crafty:

Dave, I think the one with the two bones in his hair is the one for Jen. Gives her twice as much to chew on. :D

OMG...Do you know how dead you are?

LOL...ya right!! What are you going to do send your girlfriend after me? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom