Force-E's 15th Annual Tent Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Force-E Divers

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Riviera Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, FL
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

It’s that time of year again when Force-E puts up a tent and slashes prices on snorkel and dive equipment and accessories!

This year marks the 15th Anniversary of our Force-E Tent Sale, and we are marking EVERYTHING down to celebrate! Great discounts on new and like new student gear. Save up to 52% on the good stuff!

Don’t miss out on huge savings with our Rental Locker Closeout! These name brand BCs, Regulators, Octos and Computers are less than 6 months old!
We sell out of these fast each year, so don’t miss out! Only 60 sets available.

Click for more details

is there a sale on air fill cards and nitrox cards?

Is this being held at all three locations?

is there a sale on air fill cards and nitrox cards?

Yes! We are offering on a 10 Fill Card. Limit one per certified customer.

Is this being held at all three locations?

The sale is at all three locations, but most of the items are found at Force-E Riviera. That is where we are putting our big tents and selling our Rental Locker items.

I so wish I could afford to live further south. I like Jax but think I'd be much happier in S. Florida where there is tons more shore diving. Best of luck to everyone who goes, may you get what you are after.

Dive computers? Details?

Thanks.. was hoping for something other than the zoop.. My experience with Suunto is they are more conservative than tables...:shakehead: (at least that was my experience with the Mosquito)

I dive a Suunto D9 (same algorithm as the Zoop) and find they are similar in NDL to my Shearwater computer. Only slightly less NDL time than an Oceanic computer.

As I recall from last year... All dive computers were on sale, but the Zoops are what is in the rental gear, and they sell the rental fleet off every few months at huge discounts. These still come with warranty as I recall too.

Yes! We are offering on a 10 Fill Card. Limit one per certified customer.

The sale is at all three locations, but most of the items are found at Force-E Riviera. That is where we are putting our big tents and selling our Rental Locker items.

so that is 50% off on the 10 air fill card?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom