Force-E's 15th Annual Tent Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks.. was hoping for something other than the zoop.. My experience with Suunto is they are more conservative than tables...:shakehead: (at least that was my experience with the Mosquito)

Our best deals will be on the Zoops from our Rental locker, but EVERYTHING is on sales. Stop by and see if you can find what you need!

so that is 50% off on the 10 air fill card?

Close, but you're missing the nitrox!

The deal is 50% off a 10 card fill...air or Nitrox.

Here is the fine print: Limit one 10-count fill card per customer. Must be a certified diver to purchase air or Nitrox fill cards. Must be certified in Nitrox to purchase Nitrox card.

thanks!

Ah shoot... I thought that Skip was selling tents at the "Tent Sale". I don't need any dive gear. I don't really need any tents either. I guess I'm just waiting for dinner to be served.
Disregard and ignore me. Mahalo, as always, for your kokua.

We are looking forward to the event of the year---a divers Black Friday! What rental BC's will be available for sale?

We are looking forward to the event of the year---a divers Black Friday! What rental BC's will be available for sale?

Ahh, but there is a catch to come our Friday Night sale...you have to like us on Facebook! If you don't already, Click here: https://www.facebook.com/ForceEScuba/app_128953167177144 and if you already like us on Facebook, YOU ROCK!

Most of our rental and demo locker consists of Aqua Lung including Pro LT, Pearls, Balances, Waves and more... Not to give too much away, but there will be some smokin' hot deals on some i3 BCD's too! Anything used is less than 6 months old and has been serviced.

See you there! I'll be the one with the Force-E shirt on.

i'm a facebook friend.................see you all there friday.

A GREAT event! We enjoyed visiting the tent! We might go back today!!! There's more stuff we haven't bought yet--the 1/2 price 10 tank air/nitrox card is a wonderful way to get folks in the store!

A GREAT event! We enjoyed visiting the tent! We might go back today!!! There's more stuff we haven't bought yet--the 1/2 price 10 tank air/nitrox card is a wonderful way to get folks in the store!

We did have a great time at the "Tent Sale." And a special thanks to Jeff Nelson for fitting Jim's new bcd for him. Jeff was really busy as were the rest of the staff. The new bcd looks looks great on him. All the staff remained calm and friendly and smiling. I don't know how they did it!!! They are all stars!! We are going back today to see if we missed anything. We decided on the way home we need a few more things. I didn't spend as much as I did last year so I need to go back!! And, Thanks Steve for agreeing to sell me that special thingie I want! Even Billy was smiling yesterday! :D Not that Billy doesn't always smile at the big sale......

Last edited:
We did have a great time at the "Tent Sale." And a special thanks to Jeff Nelson for fitting Jim's new bcd for him. Jeff was really busy as were the rest of the staff. The new bcd looks looks great on him. All the staff remained calm and friendly and smiling. I don't know how they did it!!! They are all stars!! We are going back today to see if we missed anything. We decided on the way home we need a few more things. I didn't spend as much as I did last year so I need to go back!! And, Thanks Steve for agreeing to sell me that special thingie I want! Even Billy was smiling yesterday! :D Not that Billy doesn't always smile at the big sale......

Thank you so much. We are very proud of out team. They always pull together for this event! We are happy you had a good time and found that special "thingie"

Thank you all who attended our tent sale. If you couldn't make it this year, maybe we'll see you at one of our other events?

Don't forget that September is Shark Month at Force-E. We have great events planned, so check us out at Force-E | Scuba Diving in Florida Since 1976

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom