Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, you are teasing us with some awesome stuff! :daydream: (couldn't find a drool emoji).

A bunch have the ballistic foot pockets. Can you give width measurements of the pocket at front and rear so we can estimate fit?

Bob, you are teasing us with some awesome stuff! :daydream: (couldn't find a drool emoji).

A bunch have the ballistic foot pockets. Can you give width measurements of the pocket at front and rear so we can estimate fit?
Will do, many pairs that were not perfect, this one I was testing black silicone on, but still nice after over 20 years. My personal assistant Mr. Robert Flores helps me sort out all the Force Fins we have, Robert is super special as we have worked together for over 30 years now.
IMG_4874-fw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4877-fw.jpg
    IMG_4877-fw.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 65
Nice composition. You a photographer or something? :)

JD, thank you. This SD-1 foot pocket was designed for booties and combat boots. Seemed to fit customers since I never heard other. I did make a small foot pocket, SD-2, that took care of Women's smaller feet. but never had a need for it. You can see at the wide point sides pushing out, but pull up with a boot enclosed.

Attachments

• sd-small-1.jpg
    sd-small-1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 71
  • sd-small-2.jpg
    sd-small-2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 60
  • sd-small-3.jpg
    sd-small-3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 64
  • sd-small-4.jpg
    sd-small-4.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 61
  • sd-big-1.jpg
    sd-big-1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 62
  • sd-big-2.jpg
    sd-big-2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 60
  • sd-big-3.jpg
    sd-big-3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 61
  • sd-big-4.jpg
    sd-big-4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 62
Hey Bob could you please check your forcefin@forcefin.com email....I have sent several emails but haven't heard a response..Steven K Order 2988

Hey Bob could you please check your forcefin@forcefin.com email....I have sent several emails but haven't heard a response..Steven Kosoff Order 2988
Susanne says they will arrive in time...she has been in meetings all day. Hey it's just the two of us, at one time we had 12 staff who helped keep us on a even keel.

Susanne says they will arrive in time...she has been in meetings all day. Hey it's just the two of us, at one time we had 12 staff who helped keep us on a even keel.
AWESOME! THANKS!!

Working remote on Deep Ocean Desalnation project.CHESS+EVANS LLC Taking time to resize images of Force Fin specials to go on sale next week. Will need to match straps and give discount for different cord colors. SD-1 Flying Force Fin. Need to also wash dust off. Sweet design
forcefin-SD1-flying_4865.gif

Found 4 pairs of a Special designed Patented bulbous foot pocket -. Size is ML and good for a smaller foot. The Open Toes pocket won out over this idea to help protect toes. Might be interesting to just have in your Force Fin collection.?
forcefin.special4841.gif

Back
Top Bottom