Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes
Yes you did and I'm looking forward to a few more miles out of them as soon as they arrive. Thanks for the discount.

Cool, coming to Boca Baton May 25 and have a open end ticket. looking for a new location for our Company's. Plan to finally do some diving. A little rusty and will need my Flordia Force Fin customers to help me get wet. Mean while back at the ranch. For Immediate Release – CHESS+EVANS LLC Again appreciate your friendship and support. Happy Easter.

I was out your way all last week... Perris, CA and just returned to a package of new Force Fins. I hope to get them wet tomorrow..

Found some pictures of our trailer workshop at 28 Anacapa Street, Santa barbara. Now called the Fink Zone. The Funk Zone - Visit Santa Barbara Timeline 1980's.

Attachments

• forcefin004.jpg
    forcefin004.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 56
  • forcefin-bar018.jpg
    forcefin-bar018.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 63
The climax of Force Fin Designs. Sperm Force Fin.

Attachments

• ops-projecy008.jpg
    ops-projecy008.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 48
Bob, you DO need to write a book !

The climax of Force Fin Designs. Sperm Force Fin.
I don't know whether to laugh or groan.

I'm assuming you made these just to satisfy your own (apparently boundless) curiosity. The mind recoils in horror at the thought of thousands of these working over the reefs on the feet of the average vacation diver.

I don't know whether to laugh or groan.

I'm assuming you made these just to satisfy your own (apparently boundless) curiosity. The mind recoils in horror at the thought of thousands of these working over the reefs on the feet of the average vacation diver.
Your right, I never sold a single pair of Sperm Force. Suppose the whipping end hit you if it would knock off your mask and more. At 4:38, you can watch me in action.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom