Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attachments

• g-20-clean-resized-fw.jpg
    g-20-clean-resized-fw.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 78
  • a-49-clean-resized-fw.jpg
    a-49-clean-resized-fw.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 82
  • forcefin-84-fw.jpg
    forcefin-84-fw.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 83
I think that he's asking you if you're bored. I'm not. Keep it coming!

Ok TN, in this image you can see how easy the Force Fin folds over. This first Force Fin was so easy to kick because it was very flexable..but with the Poly-Urethane snap. Great for snorkeling, but under California Diving conditions we would make some major changes to fin designs..more later, (copyright Bob Evans) I love this image, reaching for the surface after coming down for a photo. I will say they moved you so fast you could catch yourself down deeper than you wanted..

Attachments

• forcefin-85-fw.jpg
    forcefin-85-fw.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 86
I remember how quick you moved in these Force Fins. Without feeling the fin's energy because of the open toe pocket. All other fins are lhanging on the end of your foot. Freeing up those toes does make a big difference on the " FEEL". Once almost broke my neck in a race with Bill Meistrell Jr. in a local pool...you can see in these images a Water Baby swimming down without knowing how far she dropped down and then the push back up....

Attachments

• e-7-fw.jpg
    e-7-fw.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 74
  • e-3-fw.jpg
    e-3-fw.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 73
Well looking over the secound story on why I was in Cozumel with my Father Gordon B. Evans ...Found ....more images of the Water Child. You can see the power and recovery of the Force Fins High rebound Poly-Urethane. (copyright Bob Evans) Must have shot all my film on this action.!!!

Attachments

• e-4-fw.jpg
    e-4-fw.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 74
  • kk-52-fw.jpg
    kk-52-fw.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 72
  • kk-51-fw.jpg
    kk-51-fw.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 76
  • kk-40.jpg-fw.jpg
    kk-40.jpg-fw.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 71
  • kk-50-fw.jpg
    kk-50-fw.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 74
I must have run out of film...SHOOT!! I fell in LOVE with my Force fins fins ???

Attachments

• aa-78-fw.jpg
    aa-78-fw.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 69
  • aa-79-fw.jpg
    aa-79-fw.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 71
  • aa-80-fw.jpg
    aa-80-fw.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 71
  • aa-82-fw.jpg
    aa-82-fw.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 69
  • aa-83-fw.jpg
    aa-83-fw.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 73
  • aa-85-fw.jpg
    aa-85-fw.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 81
The reason I chose Cozumel Island for testing Force fin was because of Dr, George Shalett Lewbel. We had become friends over several projects of ours ( Oil Platform research). I was the Photgrapher on these Marine Projects.Bob Evans Photography Dr. Lewwbel had a idea of a under water map for the La Ceiba Hotel.. His friend Sr. Francisco Morales would support this idea for his Hotel. George asked me to come along and pick photgraphic sites and he focused on the Marine Creatures. . Here Dr. Lewbel is noting a site, and zipping along with " Pancho " and Dr. Lewbel. (copyright Bob Evans)

Attachments

• c-17-fw.jpg
    c-17-fw.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 71
  • kk-38-fw.jpg
    kk-38-fw.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 71

Back
Top Bottom