Force Fin Wins Against the Odds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny how Home Land just purchased 1.6 billion bullets...wonder what they have in mind?

WOW... their aim must be REALLY bad!

Jim, our plant is located in Cranberry Township. Yes, we will create new job's.. we don't count on those fools in Washington to do any thing for the American People. Funny how Home Land just purchased 1.6 billion bullets...wonder what they have in mind?

That's about twenty minutes up the interstate from me. Sweet!

Csicnomore....Well we are slowly up and running in the Pennsylvania plant and filling the Seal Team 10, Pro order. We plan to put Force Fin back on the map within the next few week's, and grow this great American Company.

That's great news Bob. Last week I was in the VA hospital for an appointment and while there stopped by the Canteen. I'm a "hat guy", so i stopped to look at their ball caps, the one's with a US Navy logo in particular of which there were two brands. One, made in the good ole USA and the other... you guessed it China. As a Veteran, this saddened me.

Our US Navy Seals have their "best choice" made in America thanks to you Bob and for a few months I worried this may not remain so. Thanks for working it out that our guys keep wearing the best. Thanks again Bob and that little town in Pennsylvania. :42:

"Funny how Home Land just purchased 1.6 billion bullets...wonder what they have in mind?"

...perhaps some firearms training for their law enforcement agents? Would you prefer they train with water pistols? A quick call to the Cranberry Township Police Department would reveal that, they too, train with "real" bullets. The horror! The horror!

"Funny how Home Land just purchased 1.6 billion bullets...wonder what they have in mind?"

...perhaps some firearms training for their law enforcement agents? Would you prefer they train with water pistols? A quick call to the Cranberry Township Police Department would reveal that, they too, train with "real" bullets. The horror! The horror!

I know one personally and a few from airports, and I'd prefer they trained with Nerf guns. We would all be safer.

flots.

Last edited:
Gee Bob, I thought that you sell to those same folks who's buying the bullets and paying for your fins! Seal team etc etc. :pityparty:

(Personally I can't wait to buy my third pair of FF).

Bob, glad to hear that force fin is still alive and kicking. I get a lot of funny looks on the boat with my force fins, but everyone who has tried them loves them. I have the regular model and the pro model, and prefer the pro.

Acteg, Our first production run of Force Fin Pro's came in on your kind comments today. Great Snap.What are your fins made out of ? - YouTube The story has always been the same, try them and you will Love them. Nice to be free in the water without your foot being involved in the process. This one factor of the Force fin models is the difference of being Free or walking in the water. I plan to drive this point across like a wild fire in the next few month's. Call the office or pm me with your address and I will send you a cool Force Fin cap..Gold Logo on a dark cap. Best, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom