Force Fins - APO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just noticed that the Auction for the OPS Fins was ended early. Hopefully David did the right thing and worked it out so these were returned to Bob.

If so, maybe Bob will be in a position to loan these to a couple of folks so they can see how they perform and write up a review. :wink:

TN: They sold for $455, I think our "Hockey" fins look better anyway, but would've been nice since there pretty rare right now.

karastal: APO just means Army Post Office and there is FPO, for Fleet Post Office for the Navy. For deployable units it just allows you to get your mail where ever you deploy to. Anyway it's just part of you address just like Zendiver mentioned.

I thought it should've had quite a few hours left. I believe they were put on at the same time he listed the Fab Force and they're still running.

Would be great to try 'em out.

They were supposed to run for another 6 hours.
So I don't think they sold - all it says is "Ended" - no indication of having "sold".

I agree they look different - but that can be said of lots of Force Fins - I figure if they are used by one of the Cousteau's, they must have some strong points.

Not sure if they would Frog Kick well - but nothing I've tried by Bob has been junk - some just work better for certain situations. Wish I had lots of money so I could have a bigger variety and then I could pick the ideal fin for each use. :D

I would love to try them also!

You know your right it did say ended and not sold, didn't notice that, maybe Bob or David will let us know before we start a rumor. :wink:

one thing that attracted me other than being rare is the launch pad, i would want to get the foil force blades that you can change the angle of, but none of that is being sold unless they make an exception for those already having the launch pad.

the sale was ended so that the seller could return the fins to Bob. I was the lead bidder on them and have spoken to the seller.

I have used the OPS in the past, if you want to know about them PM me and we can discuss them at length

Hope all parties were satisfied. I started to say you have enough Force Fins anyway, but I know that's not true. I sure was entertained on Ebay though, what with the Fab Force's he was selling at the same time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom