Forcefin closes again?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luganodiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I was trying to order a pair of Forcefins but I was informed by Bob that the company is now closed!

i do not really know what to think: he closed in the summer, but left the website running with no information about the fact that he had closed.

He then opened again but now he is once more closed and still no info on the web site.

I do wish him the best of luck, and I am sorry I did not get around (yet?) to buy a pair of his fins, but some information to the public would not hurt!

Never mind, if they reope I will buy the fin that I want. Otherwise I will stick to my jetfins

Bob, you are twitting about Forcefins and your last blog entry was yesterday. (even though the day of the week was wrong). Your website is open for business but the company does not reply to online requests. Only after I sent a PM you told me no more orders, we are closed. What does one have to think? It this the Great American Way of doing business you ofter refer to? I think you should inform the small but loyal community that believes in your great products, don't you agree?

The Great American Way of doing business nowadays is like a roller coaster ride. Good thing you and the millions of Force Fin users are not sitting with Susanne and I. You would have lost your cookies a long time ago. Honestly our production failed to delivery to the tune of over a half a million dollars in sales we had to turn away this last year, from which we could not recover. We have just returned from a wonderful Academy of Underwater Arts and Sciences 52 Gala dinner in Las Vegas and telling our Distributors the facts at the DEMA show. What's up on the web site is that we have of some products remaining, and what we have left and is going fast. You'll notice products, sizes and colors going down as we update availability. Right now we have been pulled off the roller coaster rail's from G Forces and flying up in the sky,....watch out we might land on all of you. Thanks for the years of support, as more and more of American manufacturing is moving offshore, draining material supplies to China and hollowing out the structure that made us so strong.

Very, very hard to hear this, Bob. My hopes for you both in getting things running again.

Whatever.. Bob will be back. I imagine we've not heard the last.

Glad I got those excellerators you had when I called Bob. I hope you retool and get it all back in house and in shape so I can order another color in a year or so.

1st step is to leave CA Bob. Maybe shipping would be cheaper if you outsourced it to Mexico... you'd likely get a tax break, and cheap shipping through Mexico as they'll likely not have a drivers license anyway. Heck they could just throw the FF's on the same busses that ship the coke and MJ as its like a darn express through our sanctuary city here.

Bob will be back! Forcefins will be back! I just cant imagine myself using any other fins,..and i havent got to try 2012 tan delta excellerator :(

Back
Top Bottom