Fornarcated:the realization that you are truly narc'd and truly...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcoholics Anonymous - 12 Step program for those that are trying to not be Narc'd all the time.

Not speaking from PERSONAL experience, I truly hope!!!

Woah! Sounds like you're experienced in this..... :shocked2:

Nope, never had intercourse with fire coral, however I got the idea for the thread from an unfortunate experience I had while narced, with a slow swimming manatee.

Please don't laugh at me, I really thought I was in love for a few minutes there.

solonarc - when you are so narced that you untie the boat and keep diving to see the "pretty fish"

narc hunter - spearfisherman that shoots a delicious oystertoadfish

narcsclamation - follows your reaction after looking at your NDL when narced and away from the anchor line

an unfortunate experience I had while narced, with a slow swimming manatee. I really thought I was in love for a few minutes there.

Perfectly understandable. Could have happened to anyone!

Narchotics officer; A member of the "scuba police" rarely seen above 120'. Rumored to be right behind you to enforce the 130' recreational diving depth limits. (also enforces various other SUGGESTED scuba rules to the fullest extent of the law) It is reported this member of law enforcement has cloaking ability when you turn to look at him.

narchotics officer; a member of the "scuba police" rarely seen above 120'. Rumored to be right behind you to enforce the 130' recreational diving depth limits. (also enforces various other suggested scuba rules to the fullest extent of the law) it is reported this member of law enforcement has cloaking ability when you turn to look at him.
Sweet!

Harc 'n' narc: tossing your cookies while narc'd

smilie narc'd: grinning like an idiot when narc'd

sonarc'd: the belief you can use sound to locate things underwater

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom