Fossil haul from Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey gang... I am here in Elk Oklahoma and heading over to southern Utah in a search for the elusive trilobite. Those are wonderful finds MoteMan! Keep it up!

Now thats what I call a Fossil Haul! I love the big sharks teeth, don't get me wrong, but the other mammal peices you can find there are just as cool!

Jimminy rockin' crickets Bobby-O that is a haul! :shocked2: I think Ann becoming a diver has increased your luck brotha! Go MissusMote. :)

Jimminy rockin' crickets Bobby-O that is a haul! :shocked2: I think Ann becoming a diver has increased your luck brotha! Go MissusMote. :)

It is nice always having a good, well trained dive buddy that is always ready to dive.

Those are too kewl motes! Makes me even more depressed Im going to be dry docked at least til our turkey dive. The Dr better say I be fine by then. I mean i can always come up with a way not
to carry all that weight and just gear up in teh water lol. Dang surgery.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom