Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are clearly in a dirt or gravel car park (parking lot), I can't see that there on Google, plus the villa/apartment building they are out the front of is definately an older building.

I think it is in that general area though because there seem to be a lot of the grass beach huts from Eagle Beach around to Druff Beach just like in that second photo.

I think they are standing on the south side of the Casa del Mar southernmost building on the alleyway leading to the beach. The picture is looking east. Naturally, it looks further on the overhead shot.

Those buildings just to the south of the Casa del Mar might be what we saw in the picture where he was entering the water from the beach.

According to one of several web sites I found on wereldstage.com, they do have facilities on Curacao, St. Maarten and Aruba. One English language site I found states that wereldstage helps students find paid or volunteer work overseas.

Oh yeah. That has to be it. Definite similarities in these two pictures although they are taken from opposite sides of the building.

p66354-Aruba-Casa_Del_Mar.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN3215.jpg
    DSCN3215.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 478
Just courious, anyone know migration routes of logerhead turtles? It is conceivable that the turtle carried it a long time to a nesting site. Long shot but hey. Just read further and never mind.

Last edited:
I'm not sure which has me more interested: 1) finding the owner of the camera, or, 2) being able to watch the turtle video....

According to one of several web sites I found on wereldstage.com, they do have facilities on Curacao, St. Maarten and Aruba. One English language site I found states that wereldstage helps students find paid or volunteer work overseas.

Where are you guys finding that wereldstage.com is on Aruba? The link that DD posted points right back to their Curacao web site. It lists various locations around the world where they place people (I was wrong -- not just the Caribbean); but not a word about Aruba. I've searched for wereldstage.com + Aruba, but nothing via Yahoo.

If they are on Aruba too, then that solves the mystery of what the pick-up was doing there.

Skills from my years at The Grassy Knoll Institute......

Picture2-6.png

Picture5-4.png
Picture8-9.png

Back
Top Bottom