Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wereldstage.com is an outfit that provides overseas volunteer and work experience for students. Here is an English language website:

Home

If you can tell me what day/time that Continental picture was taken (and tail number) I can ask a friend to find out where that plane was at that time.

The tail number is N78285. The 2 is obstructed, but that is what it most looks like.

The picture was taken on Saturday, November 7, 2009.

Didn't think the plane picture from the camera was taken in Ft. Lauderdale. What I thought was interesting was the fact that the plane was servicing the southern region. Possible giving a jumping off point to the various islands.

If the owner of the camera was operating as a volunteer through wereldstage, he or she could have been traveling all over the Dutch West Indies. This could explain why the photos seem to be all over the place and why it's been so difficult to pin down a location.

Didn't think the plane picture from the camera was taken in Ft. Lauderdale. What I thought was interesting was the fact that the plane was servicing the southern region. Possible giving a jumping off point to the various islands.

Continental doesn't fly 737s south from FLL. And a couple days out you never know where the plane could be.

Thanks for helping with the jet info. We are definitely on the right track.

All things considered, with the school name, the language, warm weather in November, water visibility, time it took to reach S. Florida, etc, I think it is now very safe to say this camera came from Aruba. If anyone else is ambitious, try Google mapping Aruba and looking for that building with the blue domes. I'm trying, but there is a lot of ground to cover.

Diver0001 - Any luck with that school? They have not responded to me. There may have been a language barrier with my e-mail.

I have also sent an email to the school. Am waiting a response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom