Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The turtle video would definitely go viral, giving more exposure to the issue and hopefully finding those divers.
The original owner doesn't know the turtle vid exists tho. Need a catchy title that includes "Found in lost camera."

Add that pic of the two divers and the truck to the end of the video. Maybe someone would recognize them.

Message sent to the website 'contact' with request that they search on "scubaboard help find camera" since their contact page would not allow me to post a link!

What fun!!! :D iztok, you rock!

You are welcome!

This is just so much fun to follow and got me intrigued. When you posted the pic of the airport it was easy.

If you can tell me what day/time that Continental picture was taken (and tail number) I can ask a friend to find out where that plane was at that time.

If you can tell me what day/time that Continental picture was taken (and tail number) I can ask a friend to find out where that plane was at that time.

The card is sitting on my desk at home. I'll make a note to look at the date/time this evening and get back to you on that. One thing I do know off-hand is it was between the dates of Nov 1 and Nov 11, 2009.

I just hope that they were using the truck for work purposes and not for personal reasons. That would sink if they got in trouble for using it!

I just hope that they were using the truck for work purposes and not for personal reasons. That would sink if they got in trouble for using it!

I assume truck was rental (part of the dive vacation package). Makes sense based on website.

Iztok, there's a "Live chat" on that web site. Maybe send photos and links there? of the guys with the truck?

Found a site called "jetphotos.net". In the site is Conteniental Airlines N78285, Boeing 737. This jet was "logged in" at Ft. Lauderdale - KFLL on November 13, 2009. The "spotter" who made the log entry indicated that his name is "John van den Berg/C.A.C". There are also additional entries of that plane being at Ft. Lauderdale in October of 2009. Don't know if this helps in any way but here it is. It appears that Ft. Lauderdale was a/the point of departure during this period.

I strongly doubt that plane shot came from FLL. Busy airport surrounded in layers of buildings, and not likely to get that view from a fence.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom