Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing not mentioned is that the white area to the left of stage.com could be an emblem of some sort ... and I agree on the left hand drive, otherwise the inside mirror is facing wrong

an interesting mystery

Considering picture was taken at 1:25pm and that tanks look like ready to dive (yoke regulators on doubles?!) it looks like water is just South of them.

What time zone is the camera's clock set for?

the letter in front of stage can only be a ( U I J H N l ) or a number 1

With the modern font, a lower case D was the first thing to come into mind for me. Haven't checked out the rest of the thread yet, it'd be cool if this gets resolved. By the way, secondstage.com and thirdstage.com (sounds scuba-ish to me) don't go to a scuba biz.

You might contact Diving Services UK

Their site shows a "ustage" or underwater stage. They provide diving film services among other things. Based in the UK so the european theory fits. See if the two guys in front of the truck are theirs.

Refreshing. Hehe, too many divers would be asking "Where can I get a battery charger and manual for my new cam."
One of the best shots was a video of a Loggerhead turtle swimming away with the camera strap in his mouth.
:lol:​
You have got to post that. Host it at Viemo.com for free if you'd like and you can even embed it here.
I may be completely off base about this but does the architecture look like anything in the southern hemisphere or Mexico? I have been all over Mexico and South America....this almost looks a little middle eastern. Check out the background on the first picture. And the palms don't look like those of the Mexican Riviera or even the Bahamas. What a great mystery! Good hunting and please keep us posted.
if those blue domes are any indication my guess would be some place in middle east as well, perhaps Egypt?
Yeah, I was thinking Greece, altho there are blue domed buildings all over, even in Tulsa OK, and speedoes still happen many places including Mexico.

Painted tree trunks white is not as common as in years ago, but happens all over - with different reasons alleged.
Considering picture was taken at 1:25pm and that tanks look like ready to dive (yoke regulators on doubles?!) it looks like water is just South of them.
You can read the time shot? I looked at Exif but nothing. I need a better reader.

You can read the time shot? I looked at Exif but nothing. I need a better reader.

Diver has a watch :wink:

Diver has a watch :wink:
:bonk: DSCN3215 Ed.jpg

The date and time of the pic would be in the Exif info of the original pic, if set correctly on the camera. I didn't think it would be on the thumb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom