found GoPro Hero4 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I lost one in Jamaica three weeks ago. I wonder if it flew to Mexico!?

Kudos to you for trying to return it to its owner.

I lost one in Jamaica three weeks ago. I wonder if it flew to Mexico!?

Kudos to you for trying to return it to its owner.

hey thank you for your coment.
if GoPro has something floats, maybe yes. if it sinks,its not... well yes but it cant be on the reef. should be at the deep bottom.

hope somehow you will find your one!!

>cmrangel
thank you for your coments.
I contacted him about GoPro but his was HERO5. what i found was 4.

found GoPro Hero4 at paso del cedral on 1 of March.
>cmrangel
thank you for your coments.
I contacted him about GoPro but his was HERO5. what i found was 4.

I lost my Go Pro Hero 4 on March 1st while diving near Cedral Platform. Mine had a SeaLife Sea Dragon Mini 650 dive light and a red lens filter attached. If it sounds like the one you found I would be happy to pay a finders fee and all costs related to returning it to me. My e mail address is tom@schweitzerinc.com and my cell number is 269-209-5398.

Hey guys and especially cmrangel, thanks very much. Though it was not mine I am happy that the divers community is fair is returning lost equipment... I still hope mine is found and returned... and maybe the other one found back his owner.

Hey guys and especially cmrangel, thanks very much. Though it was not mine I am happy that the divers community is fair is returning lost equipment... I still hope mine is found and returned... and maybe the other one found back his owner.
Mixed the users just now - special kudos go to divermexiko of course

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom