GoPro lost dive site 'Paso del Cedral'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gregor Baumgartl

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, yet another lost camera, but hearing of the found stories I try my luck here as well.
I've lost a Hero5 Black GoPro on March 1st, 2017; in a dive mount with some black parts still attached and a blue-ish wrist bracelet, which obviously wasn't closed enough. Must have gotten loose when jumping the boat for a dive in Paso del Cendral. We are staying in Allegro Cozumel and dive with ProDive on site.
So, in the unlikely case, the pictures are the ones I really, really would hate to losse after a 2weeks round-trip...
If someone finds it, you'll be a hero.....

Someone has found one

found GoPro Hero4 Cozumel

posted by divermexico

I lost a Go Pro Hero4 on March 1. It has a Sealife Sea Dragon Mini 650 light attached and a red lense filter. We were near Cedral Platform when I noticed it was missing.

I can forward a picture of what it looks like if it sounds like this matches what you have found. The lost photos and videos are of most significance.

Cozumel appears to have become something of a Bermuda Triangle with respect to lost/missing Go-Pro's, scientists are still researching the issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom