Fraud Alert someone trying to take over my Bubblesong Account!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw your emails to support. You should have received at least three password reset emails from scubaboard but the email server was backed up and didn’t send them for hours/days. You should not receive anymore from scubaboard.

All of your connection IP addresses in 2023 are from the same area so it doesn’t appear to be a hacker unless the hacker lives near you.
So when I get emails saying someone is trying to reset my password when I have not asked to reset password, these were hoarded and released later? Ok, that is a relief!

Could you provide some examples of Alliterative Lewd Limericks so we'll know what to look for?
I had the same question :wink:
Here is a link to one, but I realized I haven’t posted any in a while due to work!

• Thanks
Reactions: L13
So when I get emails saying someone is trying to reset my password when I have not asked to reset password, these were hoarded and released later? Ok, that is a relief!
Did we correspond via support@scubaboard.com? If not, then your email has been hacked.

Did we correspond via support@scubaboard.com? If not, then your email has been hacked.
yes we did and you did help me with the password reset since you mentioned the SB emails were backed up.
I’ll change my email password, or maybe google password as well.
As far as I can see, No fraud post have gone out from my email or SB accounts so far, but I wanted to get the word out not to buy anything from me or send me any money fast just in case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom