Freakish Exes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had one that would fill up a pitcher with COLD water, open the bathroom door while I was showering, pour it on me from over the shower curtain rod, laugh hysterically, and slam the door. Now I'm cold, in shock , and all my nice steam is let out.

Hmm, I wonder why I have a fear of cold water and won't dive Puget Sound?

On that note, my ex used to sneak in the bathroom while I was in the shower and flush. I'd scream at the scalding water that ensued and jump out of the shower. He was there with a camera once. I wanted him dead. There are reasons he is an EX. :mad:
This is the same guy who would never, ever, ever allow me to walk by him without his grabbing at least one of my body parts in an inapporopriate manner. Didn't matter who was in the room. He grabbed my hams in front of my dad once! :eek:
ooh! ooh! And another thing about this same ex: He'd bring a box of Ginger Snaps (I love these) into the living room where I was sitting, take one out, lick it, put it back and shake up the box. He wanted them all to himself. To him, that was the pinnacle, nay, the ACME of wit. :rolleyes:

SueMermaid:
He'd bring a box of Ginger Snaps (I love these) into the living room where I was sitting, take one out, lick it, put it back and shake up the box. He wanted them all to himself. To him, that was the pinnacle, nay, the ACME of wit. :rolleyes:

SueMermaid, a payback for that would be to have a pet lick a few ginger snaps, put them back in the box and then leave the box for him to find.....

Oooohhhh !!!
Sparkie, you're not nice !!!! Brilliant, yes, but definitely not nice !!!

. . . gotta love it !!!

SueMermaid:
He'd bring a box of Ginger Snaps (I love these) into the living room where I was sitting, take one out, lick it, put it back and shake up the box. He wanted them all to himself. To him, that was the pinnacle, nay, the ACME of wit. :rolleyes:

this is not the sort of thing that I would do as I dont have a sweet tooth, but I would probably laugh about it behind your back.. certainly not to your face, that would be insensitive...

wsparks:
SueMermaid, a payback for that would be to have a pet lick a few ginger snaps, put them back in the box and then leave the box for him to find.....

yeah, oh yeah, very sun tsu,

OR

Put a large dead cockroach in the box, but put it a the very bottom!

"revenge is neither justice nor punishment, but should be served up on a cold plate"

- the best one- got mad at me because of something I did.... IN A DREAM (his dream, not mine).....wouldn't speak to me for days. This happened mulitple times.

chickdiver:
- the best one- got mad at me because of something I did.... IN A DREAM (his dream, not mine).....wouldn't speak to me for days. This happened mulitple times.

OMG dont remind me......

"YOU WERE A (beep) IN MY DREAM LAST NIGHT, HOW COULD YOU BE SO INSENSITIVE."

Another one is "its not that I dont trust you to be faithful, I dont trust you because you MIGHT be unfaithful...

(I have never been unfaithful to anyone in my life BTW)

chickdiver:
WOW!! Mine did that often!
Okay, only a few times in our century together, but it seemed often.
And would get angry if I had a good dream and she hadn't.
Weird. I'd managed to forget that little nugget.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom