FREE certifications, adventure dives, guided dives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howard4113

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm a PADI instructor and I'm going to be on Maui Mar 19 - Apr 8. I'm looking to boost my certification counts, so I'm willing to do some OW and AOW certs free of charge. I'd prefer to do AOW and OW referrals; however I'm willing to do the complete OW course if you are a confident individual. Although I'm living off-island at the moment, I lived on Maui for 3 years (recently) and did my divemaster and IDC work there + about 200 dives, so I know the popular dive sites well. If you're looking for boat diving I can make all the arrangements - the only requirement is that we do some training dives (PADI adventure dives) on the boat.
As I said, there is no charge for my services (although if you have a good experience a gratuity would be very appreciated!). You will be responsible for any course materials, equipment rental, and the cost of your certification card.

Visit my web site to see some of my diving experiences:
http://www.maui-mark.com/

PM me if you are interested.

Mark

Maybe its a good thing I'd didn't head to Maui with ya....working for free? Mighty generous, Oh..I would have had free diving if I was helping? :)
Get lots of certs in but don't work too hard.

I envy you buddy !

Ronnie

Back
Top Bottom