Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HilaryRN71

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Names Updated 4/27/07, as promised

Post updated to include all the pertinent info, courtesy of MissDirected!!!

A member of this board, Dawn Barber of Cristal Clear Charters, has made the following very generous offer of a free dive to members of this board:

So with this in mind it is an SB Cinco de Mayo Party :yeahbaby: Dives are at 1p.m. on the Duane and the Eagle.
After Saturday¹s dives:

We're Havin' a Party/BBQ
:balloon :bananalama: :balloon,

Party/BBQ will take place at CCC's Pilot House Location After diving - go shower - if you'd like - and come on over. If you are a real pirate then just come straight over :winky: :arrr:

I will bring some Sheridan's (Walter) to share. Sheridan's, for those curious to know, are made up of vanilla vodka, pineapple juice, and a splash of lime. :drunks:

*If you are here for the weekend, they are running a Spiegal Grove trip the following day/Sunday morning.

The Pilot House location
Mile Marker 99
5 Seagate Blvd
Key Largo, FL 33037

Anyone else interested? If you are flying in, airline tickets will have dropped at that time, so you will save there.

So, put your name here and be sure to call Jaclyn as well:

Here is an update from Jaclyn along with her number so you may call and book your spot:

Good morning everyone! This is Jaclyn with Cristal Clear. For those of you who are thinking about heading down my way on Cinco De Mayo, we will be diving the Eagle/ Duane a 1:00 departure. The following morning, the 6th, we will have a Speigel/ reef trip going an 8:30 AM departure. Let me know if any of you are interested. You must be AOW certified or higher for those of you who are not AOW I have options please send me a private message or give us a call... BTW of course Nitrox is available, if you are
planning on diving EAN give us a heads up when you make your reservations...
Thanks,
Jaclyn (800) 226-0415

*Please note, to make things easier, I will continue to update this post as needed.

Morning of Saturday, May 5th * Two Reefs:
1. Brian/Deepstops
2. Scuba_Jenny
3. [-]Don/Capt Hook[/-] Had to cancel...
4. [-]Pat (Mrs. Hook)[/-] Had to cancel...
5. Marvel
6. Matt R & #7
7. Cheryl/Stormy78
[-]8. Ffestpirate/Chris & #9[/-] Had to cancel
[-]9. Dawn[/-]Had to cancel
10. Brian/Sharkbaite
11. Frogman_5/Rich
12. Mason
13. litehedded
14. litehedded guest

Afternoon of Saturday, May 5th - Eagle/Duane:
1. Travis
2. Tracy/MissDirected & #3
3. John/Johnnyseko
4. Brian /Deepstops
5. Scuba_Jenny
6. Tim/Netmage
7. John/Sandbar
8. HillaryRN7 & #¹s 9, 10
9. Helen
10. Ed
11. DebbyDiver
12. Marc
13. Marcs Guest
14. Stewart/ Stu_In_FL
15. Marvel
16. Matt/Matts1w
17. Kim w/ 16 & 17
18. Randy
19. Brittany
20. Joe/Joeamit
21. Walter
22. Jim/CoolTech
23. RawkStar (Jim¹s son)
24. Matt R & #25
25. Cheryl
26. Mike B & #27
27. Mrs. B
[-]28. Ffestpirate/Chris & #29 [/-]Had to cancel
[-]29. Dawn[/-]Had to cancel
30. Brian/SharkBaite

Morning of Sunday, May 6th * Spiegal Grove & Reef
1. Travis
2. Tracy/MissDirected
3. John/Johnnyseko
4. Mike and #5
5. Deborah
6. Brian/Deepstops
7. Scuba_Jenny
8. Tim/Netmage
[-]9. Don /Capt Hook[/-] Had to cancel
[-]10. Pat (Mrs. Hook)[/-]Had to cancel
11. Hillary/HillaryRN7 along w/ #'s 12 & 13
12. Helen
13. Ed
14. Marc
15. Marc¹s guest
16. Stewart/ Stu_In_FL
17. Marvel
18. Matt
19. Kim along w/ 18 & 19
20. Randy
21. Brittany
22. John/Sandbar
23. Jim/Cooltech & 22
24. RawkStar
25. Colin/CBulla
26. Kris/Kbulla - in attendance but NOT diving
27. Mike B & #28
28. Mrs. B
29. Matt R & #32
30. Cheryl/Stormy78
31. Walter

CBulla:
Ahhh, my dear, thank you for volunteering to head up the Winter pre-Invasion dive trip! I'm open to the last weekend of February! :D

:doh: Well since I have started planning anywhoozle! How much does this gig pay anyway? :winky:

Okay, I can do the last weekend of February as well.:yeahbaby: That will be in addition to Cinco de Mayo for me.

Hilary, do you want to share a room with John and I in May?

I am going to phone Dawn this afternoon and work out some details.

Hook, sounds like a heck of a way to celebrate a birthday to me :)

*I will wait to get more responses before I break this thread in two (February people and May people).

Hi everyone, this is Jaclyn with Cristal Clear Charters, The first brave one just called to take Dawn up on her offer! Cinco De Mayo baby! You can also send me a message here for your reservations, I am new to this scuba board thing so forgive me if I don't get back to you right away! Give us a call we are open 8-5 every day. (800) 226-0415. I'll see you all soon!

Missdirected:
As for May: Johnny and I have decided to head down for the weekend of Cinco de Mayo/May 5th. I will be in Ft. Lauderdale on the 4th diving, if anyone is interested. Perhaps, people coming from the norht.. a bit of a pit stop if you will. Then picking John up at the FTL airport on the morning of the 5th. After that will be heading straight to Key Largo and diving Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning in the Keys at Cristal's Pilot House location:

The Pilot House location
Mile Marker 99
5 Seagate Blvd
Key Largo, FL 33037

Anyone else interested in that weekend? If you are flying in, airline tickets will have dropped at that time, so you will save there.

Also, one of the boats that day will be for a Spiegal/Eagle dive which is strictly done AOW through Cristal.

*Please note, to make things easier, I will continue to update this post as needed.

Traci,

Clear Blue and I would love to dive with you and Johnny in May. We have already booked am dives on the 5th and 6th, I will reschedule for afternoon dives at Amy's if you guys want to dive with us Sunday the 6th in the morning.

Good morning everyone! This is Jaclyn with Cristal Clear. For those of you who are thinking about heading down my way on Cinco De Mayo, we will be diving the Eagle/ Duane a 1:00 departure. The following morning the 6th we will have a Speigel/ reef trip going an 8:30 AM departure. Let me know if any of you are interested. You must be AOW certified or higher for those of you who are not AOW I have options please send me a private message or give us a call... BTW of course Nitrox is available, if you are planning on diving EAN give us a heads up when you make your reservations...
Thanks,
Jaclyn (800) 226-0415

KeyLargoJaclyn:
Good morning everyone! This is Jaclyn with Cristal Clear. For those of you who are thinking about heading down my way on Cinco De Mayo, we will be diving the Eagle/ Duane a 1:00 departure. The following morning the 6th we will have a Speigel/ reef trip going an 8:30 AM departure. Let me know if any of you are interested. You must be AOW certified or higher for those of you who are not AOW I have options please send me a private message or give us a call... BTW of course Nitrox is available, if you are planning on diving EAN give us a heads up when you make your reservations...
Thanks,
Jaclyn (800) 226-0415

Jaclyn,

I'm in for this one all day. I sent you a PM (private message) here on ScubaBoard and also left a message with Pam in the office for you. I wrote the Tavernier boat in my message since I wanted to do the Eagle but I'm guessing this trip is on the Key Largo boat.
Update: I spoke with Michaelynn and I'm formally booked now.

:coffee: I just spoke to Jaclyn and booked Clear Blue and I for the morning dive on 6 May 07 (Sunday). See you all there.:D:crafty:

Jaclyn said they are still working on the website and to mapquest the address in the first post for directions. The mapquest directions are for 3 Seagate Blvd., a place called Paradise Charters, Cristal is right next door a blue building.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=Q0%2bWWpAViClOfSmvqGjldA%3d%3d&longitude=hYyYFwTqbnYOLqw2lVlDGQ%3d%3d&name=Paradise%20Charters%20of%20Key%20Largo&country=US&address=3%20Seagate%20Blvd&city=Key%20Largo&state=FL&zipcode=33037&phone=305%2d453%2d0909&spurl=0&&q=Cristal%20Clear%20Charters&qc=Diving%20Excursion%20Packages

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom