Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A member of this board, Dawn Barber of Cristal Clear Charters, has made the following very generous offer:

Quoted from another thread:
Originally Posted by DawnBarber
After the recent discussions regarding Cristal Clear Charters I realized there are quite a few misconceptions about the company I work for.

Cristal Clear Charters was officially established in 2003 to provide the best dive experience the Florida Keys has to offer. (Joe and I opened Dive In in 2002) To this point, Cristal Clear Charters has relied heavily on word of mouth advertising only.

What we offer: modern dive boats and equipment; great customer service; staff’s excellent knowledge of the area, professionalism and friendliness and naturally the key geographic areas our dive shops are located. We offer the best customer service in the Keys and cater to individual divers. Whoever first books the trip…calls the trip. We have currently have operations in Key Largo, Tavernier and Marathon, Florida.

Cristal Clear Charters dive fleet consists of six custom dive boats. The fleet consists of one 46’ Newton, Two 42’ Newton’s, Two 45’ Corinthian Catamarans, and a 30’ ProSport Catamaran. All dive vessels have been customized for our customer’s diving pleasures and equipped with the most current marine electronics. Amenities on board our vessels include, clean working marine heads, freshwater showers, drinking water, juice, coolers, ice, camera and mask rinse buckets, dive platforms and ladders, DAN Oxygen and DAN First Aid Kits.

Cristal Clear Charters will not be going anywhere, we will be in service for a long time to come, and we feel we have the nicest boats, best equipment, great locations and undeniably the best staff in the keys. To illustrate this we are offering a FREE DIVE TRIP to any scubaboard member that brings in this posting along with a copy of their Scubaboard profile page for verification. This is going to be valid from now until March 1, 2007 and from May 1st to June 1st, 2007. This offer is good for one dive trip per person per print out per scubaboard id. I encourage you to pass this to all your friends. All I ask is that in return the member posts their experience to the board since I am sure it will be positive.

Thanks (and please excuse the rambling) I really do love my staff.

Dawn (305) 731-3303

So with this in mind it is an SB Cinco de Mayo Party :yeahbaby:
Dives are at 1:p.m. on the Duane and the Eagle.
Afterward, there will be a party at Sharky’s.​

*If you are here for the weekend, they are running a Spiegal Grove trip the following day/Sunday morning.

As for May: I will be in Ft. Lauderdale on the 4th diving, if anyone is interested. Perhaps, people coming from the north, a bit of a pit stop if you will. Then picking John up at the FTL airport on the morning of the 5th. After that, we'll be heading straight to Key Largo for the Duane and Eagle dives, at Cristal Clear Charter’s Pilot House location:

The Pilot House location
Mile Marker 99
5 Seagate Blvd
Key Largo, FL 33037​

Anyone else interested? If you are flying in, airline tickets will have dropped at that time, so you will save there.

Now after I have been keeping tabs the old way, Cbulla informs me of this handy dandy lil sign up sheet, :doh: so put your name here and be sure to call Jaclyn as well:
Here is an update from Jaclyn along with her number so you may call and book your spot:
Good morning everyone! This is Jaclyn with Cristal Clear. For those of you who are thinking about heading down my way on Cinco De Mayo, we will be diving the Eagle/ Duane a 1:00 departure. The following morning the 6th we will have a Speigel/ reef trip going an 8:30 AM departure. Let me know if any of you are interested. You must be AOW certified or higher for those of you who are not AOW I have options please send me a private message or give us a call... BTW of course Nitrox is available, if you are planning on diving EAN give us a heads up when you make your reservations...
Thanks,
Jaclyn (800) 226-0415

*Please note, to make things easier, I will continue to update this post as needed.

deepstops:
The "sign up here" link takes you to the fossil diving weekend.

Jenny and I are now signed up for all day Saturday and Sunday morning as well.

It is all Colin's fault. Yeppers, blame him :D

Seriously, give him a couple seconds. We are trying to update everything :)

Actually that was my error. All fixed now *Miss breathes sigh of relief. However, she now knows how to use the calendar*

I've added a sign up link to the first post!

Now... to get a calendar link for the 24th. :)

Hmm... man.. Jaclyn and Michelynn (is that said like Michelin tires cause thats how I read it and pictured the big tire guy at first) are wowsers cute! Its a good thing my wife trusts me diving with so many beautiful women around! (Carlos is diggin it to!)

CBulla:

Hmm... man.. Jaclyn and Michelynn (is that said like Michelin tires cause thats how I read it and pictured the big tire guy at first) are wowsers cute! Its a good thing my wife trusts me diving with so many beautiful women around! (Carlos is diggin it to!)

She pronounces it Michael Lynn (it confused me too). And trust me, Dawn is cute too. :)
Hopefully they'll have some beefcake captains for the girls.

Uh, I am hoping for cabana boy type guys..

CBulla:

I sent it to you - here it is again: http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1077&day=2007-2-24&c=1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom