Free Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anybody in here do any free diving? If so what type of fins do you have? How many safety divers do you usually use? We are just looking for some Info. if you don't have anything nice to say then please do not reply.

Recently when I sent my drysuit to the tailor's I started free diving to "reduce my dependancy on metaolizing oxygen"..... and besides I'm not diving in a wetsuit twice a week! There's actually a whole world of free diving out there just like scuba, training equiment, partern system ect. One of the best sites I've found is Deeper Blue . It's actaully really cool being under like 20-30ft of water and there being no bubbles or noise around.... I now understand why a friend of mine is so obessed with his new rebreather.

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. I have found several web sites also. We are inland (Kentucky) and only have lakes and quarries to dive in. Most of the quarries are shallow. I just bought a pair of cressi HD free diving fins. You have any experience with these?

Back
Top Bottom