FREE Drysuit, Regulators, and Fins with Goat Purchase!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is actually a good deal, even when compared to the Black Friday sale prices. I think you are paying about $215 for the goat, dinner, swag, and meet & greet.

This is actually a good deal, even when compared to the Black Friday sale prices. I think you are paying about $215 for the goat, dinner, swag, and meet & greet.
The individual pieces add up to more than $2500. If someone wants to exchange the goat for a shoulder massage from Chris, that is available as well (i.e. You don't actually have to keep the goat to get the killer deal on the gear).

I'm really upset that all I need is a drysuit. I would cook that goat in 2 seconds, although the neighbors might object to the abattoir in the front yard. Folks in townhouses tend to frown on having a goat slaughterhouse in the neighborhood, and getting rid of the offal is such a pain.

I wish I had more money. I would TOTALLY buy the unexploded goat! Seriously. I want a drysuit, need fins and regs. I'd give the goat to my brother and sister in law because they want goats. And enjoy dinner with the team of course.

Seriously, I would. Unfortunatly I'm graduating now and while I'll probably soon have a good job, I need to be at the job a year or so before I'm ready to seriously consider a drysuit, financially. Such is life. Sometimes you gotta pass the great deals up!

Last edited:
You could sell a million of these packages in the Middle East.
Hey if they would deliver here I'd order now. If I wasn't already refreshing the tracking number on my order of 6 stage sets and a pair of Eddy fins already...

Man I really have got bad G.A.S.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom