Free Ticket-Florida Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds cool. I am going to try to get there, but that is the weekend of my kids' first chorus perfomance ever! I hope to see some of the people on the "Board" there.

Is there any link for saturdays events, the website says they will be posted Nov 5

Apparently they have extended the free ticket offer till November 15th because I just recieved the email that I posted below.....

Dont leave your Friends on the dock, remind them about the Free ticket offer for the Florida Dive Show

December 3 & 4, 2010 Palm Beach Florida. Send them to Floridadiveshow.com This Offer Expires November 15, 2010

After November 15 the entrance fee is $ 15.00 per person, kids under 16 Free.

Remember about the Florida Dive Show Photo Contest, time is ticking......

Sincerely,

The Florida Dive Show Team

Thanks i'll be there too! Got my ticket ahile back and trying to talk my GF into going (just became an OW diver). I will be there for sure on Saturday!

Anyone interested in doing a shore dive before or after the dive show?
We can go to the Blue Heron Bridge or some other shore dive suggestion.

Sure... Blue Heron Bridge on Sunday.

BTW... they are going to have a presentation on diving the Blue Heron Bridge on Saturday:
11:30 Under the Blue Heron Bridge By Susan Meldonian

Should be a nice 'pre-dive briefing'.

Also.. .looks like the sea shepard folks are going to be there for some reason. :idk:
Looking for ice divers in Florida perhaps? :rofl3:

Last edited:
The high tide at BHB is at a crappy time that weekend.
Sat: 6.48am & 6:52pm
Sun: 7:37am & 7:39pm
I believe the park is open sunrise to sundown, so unless there is a shop organizing a night dive, it may be tricky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom