Free Trimix in Freeport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have about 1200 ft3 of 21/35 and 300 ft3 of 16/50 I need to get rid of to empty my banks and refill with pure helium. If you want it, come with something to put it in. I will boost it into whatever cylinders you have, as long as I don't have to overfill. Bring cylinders and c-cards, since I am a commercial fill station, I have to see proper documentation. Call me or PM and we will set a time to set up the fill station and fill your tanks. First come first served.

Frank
281-300-4748

Very kind of you. The sound of the booster (hishhhhh-pop!.....hishhhhh-pop!...) is much nicer than the sound of draining tanks (szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........)

Buehler, Buehler, Anyone?

I wish I had somewhere to put it Capt. Frank.... I have a set of doubles jammed with mix from the seep trip... I would like to make the Oriskany trip in Nov to burn the mix but it is gonna be tough to fit it in even with a drive on friday dive on saturday drive on sunday marathon...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom