Freedive Anacapa, Santa Cruz Wana Join

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am thinking of going on my boat (17Ft long sits 6 people but the 2 back seats next to the motor are tooken out for our equipment) this weekend if conditions are good. Can't choose from Anacapa or Santa Cruz or both but if anyone want to go just reply to this ad (please dont send private messages). So that mean's that there are 4 seats, so me (16 age) and my dad (46? age) are gonna go so that means only 2 seats available and only freediving (no scuba divers). Im kindof not experienced and my first time diving at the Channel Islands (usally dive at La Janelle), so thats why i'm inviting 2people cause i'm scared. You can bring your speargun if you want (im gonna try to spearfish, this will also be my first time using my gun but I dont know if I should put 1 or 2 bands on it) and also I dont know any spots on the island so you guys will be telling me where to go to. Also the picture below looks exactly like my boat so you notice my boat does not have a cubby cabin, I'm gonna change before we leave on the the boat and just wear cloths over my wetsuit. I am gonna leave from Port Hueneme Harbor and planning to leave around 8 A.M. and once again if its to choppy im not going, I just look on my itouch for Saturday and it says 11mph wind. I only want Expierenced Divers for I can learn and just tell me if your gonna go spearfishing or not for I know to take a large or small cooler for the fish. Oh yeah it would be nice if you guys can help pich in gas my boat hold 20 gallons of gas and wana take a extra 5 in case of emergency.
boat.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom