Freedom Plate poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You show me a 45 lb Mach 5 wing and I might rethink my statement of "last single tank plate". Although I am also very happy with my current Freedom Plate :)

I just got in a 40 lb Mach V for this new prototype. If you want to see it give me a call. It's pretty cool.

Two very happy customers of Eric. :)
IMG_0233.jpg

Bu wouldn't two nice Freedom Plates look cool on that nifty Kat?

Mine is so shiny I no longer carry a signal mirror, I would just use the plate!

N

I wish I could, but we're saving every penny for a little chunk of fibreglass.
1765604_1.jpg
Ooooooh wow!!!!
Nice!!
Actually those motors are what cost the $$$$ The boat is darn near free compared.

Just let me know if you ever chip the gel coat, I'll bring my stuff down and fix it for free, hint hint hint.

This seems like EXACTLY what I am looking for to mate with my HPSteel 130!! - definately would be interested in this backplate - please let us know how to see some more pics when you are finished!!! and how to order of course and all that good stuff!!! with the Oxycheck V....

I talked to him just the other day and he has the plates being laser cut. Keep checking he should have product to show in the not too distant future. After all this is a hand made product not some stamped plates, so there is a little more time and cost involved, but it is worth it!

Back
Top Bottom