Freedom Plate poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was in the market for a new BCD anyway, and this seems an excellent opportunity to get into the whole “plates and wings” thing.

Got a check ready to launch. Just need details.

(Jeez, it took a long time to get through all ten pages of this thread!) :geek:

I was in the market for a new BCD anyway, and this seems an excellent opportunity to get into the whole “plates and wings” thing.

Got a check ready to launch. Just need details.

(Jeez, it took a long time to get through all ten pages of this thread!) :geek:

From what I've seen on other peoples rigs using the Freedom plate...It's an awesome way to break into singles bp/w rigs since its the first and last singles plate you'll ever have to buy!!

As for the ten pages...in your user cp you can change how many posts show per page. For me this was a three page thread...but it's growing!

I missed out on this plates when Pacific Coast stopped making them last year.So I opted for a Hammerhead and an Oxycheq Mach V 30lbs,instead.I love to have two of these Freedom plates if you make them.How do I place the orders?

I must need more excitement in my life...........this thread is now the first thing I check whenever I log on to my computer.

Im not sure whats up with this plate, Ive sent Eric several e-mails and PM him but no reply, he doesnt appear to be reading this thread either and I assume he is getting automatic thread updates...Hmmmm maybe the freedom plate is no longer happening might need to start looking around for a different plate I guess...If so thats sad I was really looking forward to getting one...So Eric if you are alive and kicking can you please update us...oh and i aplogise if i seem impatient...

And c-snake its the first and last thing I check everyday, must remember to get out more...ha ha

I want one too! If you cant get one from Eric what would be your second choice?

Stuff always takes longer than you expect
... be patient if you have time .. It should be worth the wait if you can do so

Stuff always takes longer than you expect
... be patient if you have time .. It should be worth the wait if you can do so

I hear you, although its not the waiting thats so much the problem rather the not knowing:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom