Freeport diving advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

levergun

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
From what I have read here it appears that Grand Bahama Scuba may be the right match for my diving. What is important for my dives are freedom to look at what interests me. Any feedback about must do dive sites in Freeport/Grand Bahamas.

We dove with UNEXSO in November, and unless doing their pricier shark feeding dive or dolphin dive, we had complete freedom to check out whatever we wanted. There were guides/DMs in the water with us, but kept well out of the way and let us do our thing.

We had some wild winds the week we were there, so were a bit limited in the sites we could do due to weather.

The only impediment we had to looking at what interested us was another diver with a "GoPro on a stick." I ended up with a few photos where the stick got shoved in the field of view just as I was releasing the shutter. I put that on the diver though and not on the op.

Very pleased with Grand Bahama Scuba this week! Small, friendly, professional operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom