French guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Gabriel.

Usually "take care" means goodbye and doesn't immediately follow "Hello".

Take care Gabriel.

Diving in France Gabriel ? Are there good dive sites ? I am beginning diving so would like to know . Merci, k

Bienvenue sur Scubaboard !

Lots of amazing and generous divers and a great source of information (if not the best).

You'll see, it gets addictive :)

Diving in France Gabriel ? Are there good dive sites ? I am beginning diving so would like to know . Merci, k

Sure, plenty of nice diving spots in France. Try between Toulon and Nice while on holidays.

Hi everybody
I am Gabriel and I am French
I am new to diving and looking to share information about this exciting hobby.
Take care everybody.

Hi Gabriel,

Curious to know where you dive and what is your certification level . According to our profile, you live in the UK, do you dive there also ?

Anyway, welcome on board, and beware diving is addictive ! :p:D

Sure, plenty of nice diving spots in France. Try between Toulon and Nice while on holidays.
Sounds good JMBL I am one of these odd Brits who love the French. Let me know abt water temp n locations, Merci, k

Hi everybody
I am Gabriel and I am French
I am new to diving and looking to share information about this exciting hobby.
Take care everybody.
Hi Gabriel: Welcome to our forum. Glad you decided to join.
Take care.

Sounds good JMBL I am one of these odd Brits who love the French. Let me know abt water temp n locations, Merci, k

Don't worry I'm one of those froggies not at war with GB .

Around Marseille water is usually rather cool because of all the rivers and of the damned Mistral, same problem around Toulon with the wind. Once you're on the Riviera, water's good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom