Frequent Reader, First-Time Poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Queen Triggerfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've turned to Scubaboard to research dive destinations for years, and have poured over information provided here. I thought it was about time I signed in, in case I actually want to respond to a thread someday! Sometimes I turn to Scubaboard just to live vicariously through others when I'm unable to travel for awhile.

I've been diving for 10+ years, and mostly do quick trips to the Caribbean. I just booked my first live-aboard trip - it's a Lionfish Control Study in Belize through REEF (reef.org). I didn't find much information on here about REEF trips, although it's kind of hard to search "reef" on this site. :) It's on the Sundancer II and I've read great reviews and trip reports here, so I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for providing so much great info over the years.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Now would be a good time to share some of what you have learned during that decade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom