from Tokyo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ostsee Taucher

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ostsee Taucher, a PADI rescue diver living in Tokyo. As diving is quite expensive activity in Japan (more than $20 per dive), I dive only a day every month.
As I learned diving in Baltic Sea, I named myself "Ostsee Taucher" (German; Baltic Diver).

Ostsee Taucher:
Hi, I'm Ostsee Taucher, a PADI rescue diver living in Tokyo. As diving is quite expensive activity in Japan (more than $20 per dive), I dive only a day every month.
As I learned diving in Baltic Sea, I named myself "Ostsee Taucher" (German; Baltic Diver).

He must be asleep. Welcome to the board.

jagfish:
Hey
I live in Sagamihara, which is near Machida. Where do you usually dive? Belong to a club?

JAG

I usually dive in Izu, and sometimes in Onagawa. I dive with guys with a message board of Yahoo Japan.

Hi Ostsee,

welcome to the board
I live in Yokohama.

Hi Ostee
I'd appreciate if you can send me the link to that Yahoor board. I'd like to check into it. I usually dive with people I've met through the Finatics Dive club, which is out of the Yokota military base. Nice folks. Recently, I have gone on some dives with the club from Yokosuka.

JAG

Ostsee Taucher:

Welcome to the board. Dive in and look around.

Greetings from Arlington, Texas, USA.

Howdy there! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

d33ps1x:
He must be asleep.
At 12:30am Texas Time? I don't allow TV or a computer at home...

don
:D

Welcome aboard. i see we have a little bit in common !

I was surprised to see a little bit of "me" in you.....Guess we both know where "Taucher" comes from!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom