FS: Aqualung Legend LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch552

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is a used Aqualung Legend LX non-ACD that was purchased new at my LDS in late 2005. The reg has about 90 dives on it and was just overhauled in December 2008.

$310 shipped to continental US

Attachments

• 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 119
  • 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 142.jpg
    142.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 103
I looked for months for one of these and finally found one. Now there are about 5 of them on the used market? What gives? These regs are wonderful!

Six regs are too many to justify according to the wife. The deal was that I could get a new one this past Christmas but I had to sell one that I already own so here it is.

Six regs are too many to justify according to the wife. The deal was that I could get a new one this past Christmas but I had to sell one that I already own so here it is.

So, let us all know. What did you buy to prompt selling the Legend?

I found another like-new Apeks DS4/XTX50 online to pair up with my existing one to match things up on my doubles setup. Ironically, when I was looking for a regulator a couple months ago I was looking to get rid of the Apeks because I couldn't find a good used Legend anywhere and now there are three or four of them floating around here...go figure.

$300 shipped UPS Ground to continental US

The deal fell through on the reg. Will consider any reasonable offer.

Does anyone know if this reg can be permanently changed to din.
Thanks
Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom