FS: Aqualung Legend LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

North East Scuba Supply has the kits to convert them over. Give them a call, they will take care of you. I coverted all mine over but kept the yokes for travel (I can switch them in about 2 minutes).

The reg is still up for sale. Had an offer last week but never heard back from them.

The ony differences in the LX and the LX Supreme are that the LX has a gold trim ring around the second stage whereas the LX Supreme has a silver trim ring, and the IP is set somewhat higher on the Supreme version to allegedly prevent freeflows. You can have your local reg tech adjust the IP pressure on a regular Legend LX to AquaLung's specs for the Supreme LX and ta'da you have a gold Supreme LX. The Supreme versions also come with a second mouthpiece that includes their strange lip warmer which is basically a rubber o-ring that sits against your lips to help keep them warm. I use aftermarket mouthpieces on all of mine so never found much use for the lip shield.

Last chance before this goes on Ebay later this week.

Pm's replied to

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom