FS: Canon A610

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
FS Canon A610 & WP-DC90 case. Never flooded. Have original camera box and includes strap, memory, cables. Asking $175.

Hi,
I couldn't tell from your ad if you were selling both the camera and the housing or just the housing. I'm primarily interested in the housing but can discuss more based on what you need. I have a couple of questions about the housing: How many times has it been used? Have you ever had it leak? When you say it hasn't flooded does that mean it hasn't had water in it at all? What kind of shape is the housing in? I.e. any dings, etc.
Thanks for answering -
Nicole

Nicole,
I'm selling both for $175. The case is in excellent shape. The only leak occured when I carelessly had a hair wrapped around the O ring resulting in a foggy moisture in the case found after surfacing. I've used the case and camera in 40 to 50 dives since without any problems. I've since changed to a Canon A570 with the associated waterproof case so I no longer am using the A610 WP case. No dings or scratches. Am selling both as a unit. You could use the camera as a backup in the event you forget to carefully inspect the O ring before closure of case. I also am including an extra O ring.
Bart Spitz

Nicole.
If you're still interested, I'll let the WP DC90 case go for $100 and sell the camera seperately on eBay. Send me a PM at bspitz2@san.rr.com.

Three years old.

Back
Top Bottom