FS: Doubles & Halcyon Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Sale:

Double 80's (Luxfor I think) with shot peened finish, Highland Mills Bands, Sea Elite Manifold. - $375 w/free local delivery

Halcyon Explorer 40# wing w/SS Inflator - RECALLED which means you send it back to Halcyon and you get a brand new one back. Recalled for some delamination problem. Mine is unaffected. - $250

Bruce. What's the hydro on the doubles. I asked Tom 2 nights ago, but he didn't know right off the top of his head.

LOL I havn't seen those tanks for about 6 months now! I should have leased them to Tom....but the hydro should have plenty left on them, should be at least 2+ years. Probably needs a VIP though, lol.

Not worried about the VIP.....but a current hydro would be nice. If they are in hydro w/some time left i'll prolly take'em

OK, you'll have to harass Tom for it. Any chance you want the wing and/or Zeagle/Apex regs?

If Tom doesn't jump on my Stage Rigged AL40, any interest?

Sherman, still interested in those doubles? Did Tom ever get you the hydro dates?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom