FS - G9, Ikelite Housing, Inon Lenses, DS51 Strobe and arm, Pelican case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcliffy2

Registered
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Canon G9 camera, Ikelite Housing, Ikelite DS51 strobe with deluxe ball arm package, Inon UWL-100 wide angle lens and port for housing, Inon UCL-165M67 macro lens, and Pelican 1510 hard case.

Here are the asking prices (not inclusive of shipping):

Canon G9 (will include extra 4 GB memory card): $325

Ikelite G9 housing (w/ single handle tray, TTL circuitry built in, and standard port (works without a wet lens or with Inon UCL-165 macro): $350

Ikelite DS51 strobe with deluxe ball arm package (and with TTL sync cable): $450

Inon UWL-100: $275 (+ $30 for port)

Inon UCL-165: $130 (Note that this is almost brand new -- only used on one dive, during which I realized I had the wrong port on, and had left the correct port at home.)

Pelican 1510 roller hard case (includes porta brace dividers): $100

Or take everything for $1450 (I will also remove the Pelican case and the lenses from the package price by subtracting the above-listed prices from 1450).

Quick bump so I can get a few more posts to post pictures. (Mods: sorry I'm just a lurker here normally so I don't have a lot of posts :) )

Here are a few pictures taken with this setup:

Thailand%20Nov%2008%201048.jpg

IMG_6719.JPG

IMG_6845.JPG

IMG_7470.JPG

IMG_7541.JPG

I am very interested in the inon macro lense. I also have a few q's regarding the wide angle lens...please contact me at shanemspring@gmail.com so i can give you my #. If everthing sounds good i would like to buy the lens

Inon UCL 165 is now sold. Everything else is still available. Asking price for the package is $1300.

Back
Top Bottom