FS: Olympus 5050 Zoom, Tetra Housing, Wide Angle Lens Etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sloss

Contributor
Reaction score
Split between Denver, Colorado and Rimini, Italy
Hey everyone,

I have 2 great setups for the classic Olympus 5050 digital camera. They are basically the same setup except for the fact one set up has dual Sea & Sea bulkheads while the other is equipped with one Sea & Sea strobe bulkhead and one Wetlink Sea & Sea Strobe bulkhead along with the Wetlink Sea & Sea sync cord as well. Both setups are in great working condition. Each 5050 is in excellent condition and the housings show only signs of cosmetic wear (paint chips on the back plate of the housing which do not affect the performance of the rig in any way) I also have 1 Wetmate Macro lens to sell with either setup for an additional $200. I can also reconfigure each setup to suit your specific needs (ie switch out the bulkheads for example or match the Wetlink strobe cord with either setup)

Setup 1:

Light & Motion Tetra 5050 Housing with spare Double Back O-rings
Olympus C-5050 Zoom digital camera F1.8 with lens cover
Sea & Sea Strobe Bulkheads (2)
Strobe Arm Mounts (2)
Ultralight angled dovetail strobe arm base adapters (2)
Flat Port Lens
Wetmate Adapter Lens Port
Wetmate Wide Angle Lens
Manuals for both Camera and Housing

Setup 2:

Light & Motion Tetra 5050 Housing with spare Double Back O-rings
Olympus C-5050z digital camera with lens cover
Sea & Sea Sych Strobe Bulkhead (1)
WetLink Sea & Sea Strobe Bulkhead (1)
Wetlink Sea & Sea Sync Cord (1)
Strobe Arm Mounts (2)
Ultralight angled dovetail strobe arm base adapters (2)
Flat Port Lens
Wetmate Adapter Lens Port
Wetmate Wide Angle Lens (cosmetic scratch on lens, does not show in any pictures)
Manuals for both housing and camera

Extras:

Wetmate Macro Lens (Add $200)
Brand New Extra Motherboard for 5050 Tetra Housing (excellent spare electronic to have, will save a trip if in a jam!) (free with the setup containing the cosmetic scratch on the Wetmate wide angle lens

I am asking $1200 for each setup but will take $2100 for both setups if purchased together. I would like to sell this equipment as complete setups. Feel free to PM me here with any questions you may have or contact me at doug@oceanmagicproductions.com or doug@uwphotoshop.com They are wonderful setups and 5050 users know the value of this setup. Thanks for looking!

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom