FS: Olympus E 330 with Ikelite housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EastEndDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Am looking to sell my Olympus E-330 (including an Oly 14-45 plus diopter for underwater use and Sigma 55-200 lens) and an Ikelite housing that has just been serviced by Ikelite.

The Ikelite housing has not been wet since the servicing and I have the paperwork from Ikelite ,for the servicing,which will be included.

Neither the camera or housing has ever been flooded

Reason for sale is that I am upgrading to the Oly E-3.

Everything works perfectly .I do have the instruction manuals ,battery charger,battery ,etc. and will include everything I have that pertains to this camera.

This camera served me well and the real time live view is a great feature especially for those of us who have "older" eyes.

I am looking for reasonable offers before i list it on Ebay.

Pm me if you have any questions or want to make me a reasonable offer.

I have paypal ,live on Long Island in New York if you would like to come and see it.

I have a 100% ebay rating.

Thanks

John

How much are you asking for it John? And can you post pictures?

I'm not sure if I'm ready to do this again, as I had 2 DLSR camera rigs in the past, and spent well over $5K on each. I did how ever have the E-330 and loved it

May I ask what your asking for everything?

Also any ports included for each lens? Dome port , or somthing?

Drop me a PM, I don't think I'm ready now, but you never know

Cheddar I will have pics up by the end of the week.If you want to discuss anything about it I can give you my number to call.

Thanks

John

PM sent

I do apologize to all who have asked for pics.I have been dealing with a situation which has not allowed me much time.I assure you I am not a flake and as soon as I return home pics will be posted ,hopefully before the weekend.

I am looking for $1,200.00 for everything plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom