FS: Olympus SP-350, Sea & Sea DX-3000, Sea & Sea YS-25 DX Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Banon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I am looking to upgrade to DSLR and have some extra P&S cameras and a strobe to sell. Everything is used but in excellent condition, no flooding or operational issues. I just double checked and there are a few areas where you can tell that the gear is used, but you have to look closely. Both cameras and the strobe were most recently used for a trip to Bonaire in September of this year.

Olympus SP-350
Olympus PT-030 Underwater Housing
Fujifilm H 2GB xD Picture Card
Olympus M 1GB xD Picture Card
2 x CR-V3 Li-ion 1800 mAh rechargeable batteries and charger
All cords, boxes, and manuals that came with the camera and housing.
$500, shipping included to continental US.

Sea & Sea DX-3000 (housing and Ricoh RR30 camera)
Sandisk 256 MB SD Card
2 x DB-43 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charger
All manuals, cables, and boxes.
$225, shipping included to continental US.

Sea and Sea YS-25 DX Strobe
Tray and flexible arm
Fiber synch cord
All manuals, cables, and the box.
$225, shipping included to continental US.

I've gotten some nice pictures using the Sea & Sea DX-3000 with the YS-25 DX strobe. It's very easy to use, and very compact, great for someone new to underwater photography.

The SP-350 offers full controls for a little more advanced shooting. I've mounted a fiber optic plug on top for use with the YS-25 DX stroble/cable. If you don't like it, the velcro strips will peel right off.

I am not interested in selling the housings separately from the cameras. If you would like to buy all of the items, I'll do a package deal for $775 including standard shipping.

Send me a PM if you are interested and I can answer any questions. I'll also be happy to provide an email address or phone number via PM.

Regards,
Banon

I got busy with work at the end of the year and didn't post this equipment on eBay so I still have it for sale. I last used the SP-350, Olympus housing, and strobe on a trip to Mexico in January. As always, it performed flawlessly.

If you are interested in anything, please make an offer. This gear certainly isn't state of the art, but I'm willing to part with it for about half what it would cost someone to buy new.

Regards,
Banon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom