FS: Splitting out Oly SP350 package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolfie2012

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Due to lack of interest in the entire package, I've decided to split it out and close the other thread to make it easier.

[-]SL960D Strobe & softcase: $155 shipped[/-] - SOLD

PT-030 Olympus Housing: $120 shipped

Olympus SP-350 camera: $95 shipped
Camera needs service due to "zoom error". I will include two of the high capacity Moby batteries & charger with this.

Paypal payments please add 3%.

If you might want something and think my prices are unfair, make me an offer and lets see if we can make a deal. :)

Thanks!

Lowering prices:

PT-030 Olympus Housing: $100 shipped

Olympus SP-350 camera: $85 shipped
Camera needs service due to "zoom error". I will include two of the high capacity Moby batteries & charger with this.

Paypal please add 3%

Got the housing today. Just like you said it was. The wife says thankyou very much. she didn't want a different camera after she just learned this one.

Just a FYI, I called the olympus service center and their flat rate repair of a SP-350 along with a 6 month warrenty of the camera costs $134 plus tax.........just a FYI.......

Sheez, I wish I would of bought more of the SP-350's when they were getting closed out at Cosco for $169!!!

Back
Top Bottom