FS: Top Dawg II Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll get some pics up in a bit, packing to go diving.

Its missing the mount plate, but I called top dawg and they sell the individual plate

$200.00

YES, I am still around and still diving, sorry I've been away peoples. Probably lots of new people around here I'm not familair with.

I'll get some pics up in a bit, packing to go diving.

Its missing the mount plate, but I called top dawg and they sell the individual plate

$200.00

YES, I am still around and still diving, sorry I've been away peoples. Probably lots of new people around here I'm not familair with.

Down to $100

Pictures please!

IMG_0685.jpg
IMG_0686.jpg

what does top dawg charge for the plate? I may be interested.

To be honost I don't remember, its been a long time ago and I've been using my gopro/helmet setup. It wasn't really cheap, it was over $100 but I don't remember the exact amount, I had to call them to find out because its not listed on their site.

Buddies ex-wife got the camera in a divorse, he was afraid to go ask her for the plate off the bottom of it so its MIA.

Last PM I got apparently is not panning out so this is still available, if I don't get a bite soon I'll just throw it on ebay or craigs or something,

Back
Top Bottom