FS: Vintage Poseidon Cyklon Max reg w/octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dcom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have decided to part with the first reg that I ever purchased when I got certified. This is a fantastic reg and was, at the time, top of the line from Poseidon. It is a Cyklon Max setup complete with 1st stage, 2nd stage, and an octo. It was purchased new in 1983 and surprisingly, has only been dived about 8 times. College got in the way of my diving so it wasn't used for many years. I had everything rebuilt back in April, 2010 and it has not been dived since. I recently tested it to make sure everything was still good and it was. Overall, it is in excellent condition. The HP port on the 1st stage was 3/8" so I have installed a converter to let you hook up a 7/16" SPG, computer transmitter, or other more standard HP accessory. I will also include the original HP port cover. You will also get the original manual, also in excellent condition. $175 includes shipping to CONUS. I will ship internationally but will need to calculate the cost so it will be slightly higher.

Cycklon Reg 2nd Stage.jpgCyklon Reg 1st Stage.jpgCyklon Reg Full.jpgCyklon Reg Manual.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom