Ft. Riley Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squalus

The Good Humor Guy
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Starting a dive club at Ft. Riley within the next month. Seems there are divers here in a waterless hole. All organizations will be accepted, and yes there is diveable areas around here......

Squalus,
Should be interesting. I see several DAN stickers and Diver license plates. It would be good to talk to a few other divers while I am here, albeit only for a short time as I pass through town.

Today would not be a good day, a majority of us are doing a bike ride for diabled vets today......Yes people I went and got me a motorcycle :wink:.

Perhaps another day. I am just sitting here, awaiting my travel date which is as yet still undetermined. Since we were not allowed to bring cars here, I am kind of limited to anywhere I can walk on Custer Hill

Squalus:
Starting a dive club at Ft. Riley within the next month. Seems there are divers here in a waterless hole. All organizations will be accepted, and yes there is diveable areas around here......
Let me know if you need any help. I'm a board member of the Hickam AFB Sea Lancers Diving Club. We are the oldest military dive club and we are celebrating our 50th Anniversary this year. Check out our webpage for the club by-laws and constitution. It should help you get some support from the base.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom